Saturday, January 06, 2007

...

Not much happening, need to get the hell out of here for a while. Oh yes, going to see about applying for my German passport, just so's I got one again. We shall see.

On the plus side, managed to write 3k worth of totally pointless story. Not too much worse than what I've heard other people write too.... Might post a link to it at some stage.

For some reason I'm not sleeping. Only got to sleep at 0600 this morning, woke at 1600. Really annoying me, let alone my folks, who are now moaning that "they never see me despite me coming home to visit". Meh. Over it.

2 comments:

Zuki-pah said...

Not sleeping? Where's Wee Willy Winkie when you need him? Oh, I forgot, he was found in Palmer Park. Nasty bit of business that.

I'd like to read your 3K story sometime...

bentleymt said...

The fact that I was able to do some pruning and get exactly the same story into 47 words kinda counts against it. ;)

I'll post a link soon as I can connect with Rucus again.