Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Updateses time again

Quite a bit has happened since I last posted.

First, I still don't know if I passed my supp, since I am now, along with everyone else I've spoken to, locked out of ROSS. Highly helpful. I don't feel good about it though.

Other than that, I spent the last weekend of my holiday getting high and sunburned at the top of van Reenen's Pass.

To clarify, there was a climbing comp which I entered with a friend's brother. We didn't expect to place, but we had fun. On-sighted a 20 so the weekend wasn't a total loss. If I had been able to actually climb a bit more in the holidays, I might have done better. Need to con someone into taking me climbing next year. Can call it training. ;) Any volunteers?

I also got to spin fire. [cue glowy eyes] That was so awesome! No photos, but I didn't burn myself doing it, so it's all good. Also, I was told by the guy whose poi I borrowed, that I "wasn't too bad" so I'm fairly pleased with myself.

Going back to Rhodes on Thursday. w00t of note that one.

No comments: