Monday, May 29, 2006

Fire!!!

Just had to say that. Tristan decided to poi tonight, so a group of us trooped down to Kimberley Hall.

Ok, so trooped is a bit strong. We walked the about 60m to Kimberley Hall and Tristan did some pretty good poi. We did have to wait for the Greyhound bus to leave though.

After the show, a car rocks up with people looking for the bus.... Typical, isn't it? (That's another story for when I want a good rant....)
Anyway, I invited them to come watch, since Tris was going to do another show.

Turns out that these guys also poi. They were fan-bloody-tastic. I'm not saying they put Tris to shame but they were really very good.

Adrian took some pics so I'll do another pics spread (like with the Spur night) at some stage soon. If I get the photos off him that is....

Anyway, back to the books.
Ciao from Splat Aston

No comments: