Friday, May 26, 2006

Last lectures....

I can hear a fire alarm. Nasty subwardens somewhere....

Especially on the last day of lectures!
*does happy dance*

I fail to see why people don't go to lectures: I know people who haven't attended a single lecture in some subjects. How they intend to pass is beyond me....

I'm fairly pleased with myself: I've only missed two maths lectures, and now three comp sci ones. I am skipping the compsci ones on purpose, the maths were involuntary.
This new compsci section is sooo boring. Almost as bad as the intro to info sys we had earlier, but even less interesting to me...

I had a look at the timetable checker, I can do philosphy 2 next year. I might go to some of the lectures at least.
Gotta get there first and that means I need to do some work: first exam is tomorrow.

ON A SATURDAY!
That means I can't go out tonight....
*grrrrr*

We're (bunch of friends) going to Spur tomorrow night though so all is well in Splatland.

Anyway, I'd better get to some lectures. Don't feel like missing them.
Cheers.

No comments: