Monday, October 16, 2006

Filk, Milkshakes and Tests

Hehe. First of all, I've been burning my quota on Filk. It's a strange genre where almost anything goes, but often has a space or fantasy theme. Of course that's a very general definition. I'll happily talk more to them as wants to know. [smile]

Meantime, try Random Factors to see some of what's available at pretty reasonable prices. (hint at mother: I'm looking into prices to ship to SA, already sent two e-mails....)
That's not everything by any means though, there is far more if you are willing to look around. Of course it's easier in the US where you can get to SF Cons....

I did pass that maths test. :) Got a decent 67% for it too. Got three tests this week though. Meh. Physics on Friday, Comp Sci and Geology on Wednesday and then a Geology prac test next week Tuesday, and Chem multiple guess next week Friday. So over tests. The exams are almost here. Why do we have to write them??

Went and had milkshakes with Kay at the Red Cafe' today. Was really cool. Also saw Lucky Number Sleven over the weekend. Stupid name, but really awesome movie.

Went to Thornies again, this time with Dale and Aiden. Had an interesting moment while traversing: looked down and saw a bolt about half a meter below my feet. Wasn't very high though. As an aside, the place was flooded. The normal puddle is totally covered over.... Can still climb though.

Otherwise, life continues as per normal.

[Aston vanishes behind cloud of ink]

3 comments:

Zojojojo said...

Greetings, Splat!

I will kick your ass for getting me started on Tom Smith. And I will win.

*drifts off to listen to more Filk*

And thank you for the support regarding the Zo-haters. You are awesome. *hugs aplenty*

Zuki-pah said...

Congrats on your maths result - 67% is much better than the 52% I got in my first uni maths course.

I gotta say the minty fresh look is much nicer for the eyes :-)

bentleymt said...

You forget that it's technically the second since I bombed out end of the first semester. Still happy with it.

Glad you like the new look. :)