Tuesday, November 07, 2006

2/7. 3 tomorrow.

Yes, it is an arb title. Allow me to elaborate:

Two of my seven exams are past history. One of them (Chemistry) with any luck, forever. *permits self random happy dance on ceiling*
I think I passed, at least: I put an answer down for everything except biological building blocks, which bored me to tears and was apparently a difficult section anyway. Not that I was able to do anything in it, so I certainly thought so.

The other was the Geology practical (a week ago), which I have succeeded in not totally screwing up almost half of it, so we'll see how I do. My class mark was 70% which is good, especially since I didn't work that hard at it. *permits self second happy dance on ceiling*

Ahem.
What else...?

I have a grand total of FOUR exams this week. Che 102 theory today, Phy 102 Prac tomorrow, Glg 102 Theory on Friday and Phy 102 Theory (ouch) on Saturday.
I then have a seventeen day gap. I mean, that's longer than the September holiday was. *rolls eyes* Malicious bloody timetable computer.

Wonder if I can get to East London or something for a few days. Would love to go to Sunrise on Sea. Pity granny moved to eShowe in a way. *sighs* Oh wells.

Right! Work time.

*Aston vanishes to do some werkses*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You could have come home with halve your stuff! 17 days is wonderful to study a few sums. Don't chill out too much.

Zuki-pah said...

All the best for your last bit of study for the year. Dont' stress too much - I mean you made it through maths so everything else should be ok :-) Remember, when your brain needs a break from swotting there's always the fforum to keep you entertained.