Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lazee dazes....

OK. So I had 17 days.

I've treated myself to a week off.

That's right Splat-fans: a week off. I have done the following work this last week:

Zip.
Zero.
Niks.
Nada.
Nothing.

Needless to say, it's been most pleasant.

Last week was OK. 4 exams, but still. I think Chem went OK. Physics prac was good. Geology I don't think I wrote enough, but then again, their mark allocation was a bit funny... We will see. Some more time to study would of been nice too. Physics theory, despite not really having enough time to study for, was OK. I think I did reasonably well.

I haven't really done much of anything this week. Read a fair amount, played computer games. Would have lived at the wall if it was accessible. Talking of climbing: I might be getting new shoes. At least, I'm going to see, Mike has organised/heard about some Mad Rock Locos going for R200, which is pretty darn cheap. So I might get a pair and stash them away for future use.

Plans for the next couple weeks: Start studying again tomorrow. Pack. Get photos for a passport done. Write the exams (Comp Sci and Maths). Head back to KZN. But probably not home for a while.

Anyway, like I said, not much has been going on. Been taking it very easy of late.

I've seen quite a lot of Kay too, which is a bonus. *does happy dance*

Time to go do some more serious procrastination now. ;)

*Aston vanishes into ceiling*

No comments: