Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Post 40 and quota death....

My exams have gone well so far. I don't think I've made any monumental stuff-ups at any rate. We shall see.

Last one is later today (Maths 1E1 which I'm feeling fairly ready for) then I need to pack and get ready to leave. Least I get an afternoon with Kay. *does uber-happy dance*

As it is now, not much to say, except that this year has been totally fantastic, I've met so many cool people (some as warped as myself :D ) and just generally had a blast.

On the downside, I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but anyway, it's in the past, all I can do is try harder I guess.

On a side note, I've been going to Goju-Ryu sessions recently, just to do something. And I must say it's a great deal of fun. Even (attempted to) follow a few kata in today's session. I'm definitely doing it next year, as well as continuing to climb.

Anyway, not much else to say, I've been cooped up in my room attempting to study for a while. Hope it pays off.

Now to burn my quota and head home!

*vanishes in cloud of pixel dust*

No comments: