Friday, June 16, 2006

Baa! Baa!

Feel pity for the poor little Martin lamb.

Having to walk unprotected into a lair of vicious derivatives, integrals and functions early tomorrow.

See? I at least know what's going to slaughter me.... But that's no real comfort.

Maths tends to lurk: it hides and I'm fine. The day before the paper, I freak. I feel I know nothing. And that isn't an over-exagerration. Much. I feel I know less than any έ such that έ>0 .
Ack! Get out of my mind!

All I'm looking for (and wanting) is a pass. We shall see what the morrow brings.
Death and suffering and mass gnashing of teeth I expect.

And mutter: I couldn't sleep, so that's what I'm doing up so late.

I found something to make me feel better: Maths jokes 1, Maths jokes 2 and Maths jokes 3. Now some of these will be duplicates, but that's how mathematicians work it seems.

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit more relaxed. I'm just hoping I do OK tomorrow.
As long as I can get into the second semester and still be in MAT 1, I'm happy.

-_- zzzzzzzzzz

No comments: