Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Goodbye to G-town

Well, I am out of here tomorrow morning. Intend to blow my internet cap first though (or at least make a serious dent in it)....


Another day of doing very little: packed up my room this morning, doubtless forgetting stuff, and then, after lunch: arb time!

  1. went to go buy some munchies for the bus (jelly babies. mmmm)
  2. trekked to FNB after the ATM swallowed Tris' card
  3. waited around near the Arch for Jade and Jody.
  4. went for milkshakes at Mad Hatters, which were awesome!
  5. arbed around on St Peter's Lawn till 5
So it was a good day. I've unbooked supper so I am going down the hill to get an Olde's Burger. It deserves the capital letters by the way: they are really cool.

But that is for later, first, I need to say goodbye to Joe and take a shower.

My stuff is now locked in the boxroom, for better or ill. Hope I haven't forgotten anything too important. My room looks so empty without the clutter.... Will vacumn before I leave tomorrow.

Bus is going to be soo boring. Least I borrowed a book from Jody (I've finished all of mine) so I can keep partially awake. But knowing myself, I'll sleep a great deal of the way. Unless I meet someone I know. In which case I'll talk their ear off.

Then home! This time tomorrow, well, I'll still be on the bus but you get the idea.


To everyone reading this:
*listens to echoes of empty auditorium*
Have an awesome holiday, see you next term.

This will be updated, but not as often. Feel free to leave a comment to tell me what you are planning.

This is mine: extension cord, laptop, anime, music, e-books. (fill in the blanks :D )
Hope to go climbing with the Freers, depending on their plans.
Mark: I'll see you around!

Aston, over and out for semester 1!

No comments: