Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Finished! (and post 20)

Wrote my last exam today(technically yesterday...)! I is now free!
The exuberance is not only because I'm finished, I think I did pretty well today. But we shall see. Doubtless I've made some stupid mistakes.

Free to sit in the garden and read e-books and watch anime. Yay!
Need to organise an extension cord.

I leave tomorrow. A lovely 12 hour bus trip. With another hour and a half after that. And the laptop only has a 2 hour battery life. Big whoop.

Will have to get a proper book instead. Or just sleep. I think I may do that.

Talking of books, Jim Baen, the owner of Baen Books has had a stroke. I'm hoping that he comes out of it alright: he's really trying to get good books out. And he has a very progressive e-book policy.

On that sadder note, I is outta here. I need some sleep before I tackle the ground-zero that is my room.

No comments: