Friday, June 30, 2006

Something happened....

w00t!!!!one11!!!

I actually did something today. Admittedly not anything really productive, but something different:
Went to the beach.

That meant heading down to Scottburgh (about 2 hours away for them as don't know) to meet him. Had an awesome time in the waves.

Waiting for sunburn now....

Unfortunately I didn't get any photos, so you can't actually see what happened, but it was fun.
Plus one of my parental units (my mom) got to meet one of my Rhodent friends so it was good.

Anyway, I need to get some sleep, work tonight was hectic. Not much to show for it though. Grrrr....
More if something else happens, I'm hoping Mark can come visit some time at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo... Must definately make a plan to come through... Am working next week, but after that am free :)