Friday, June 23, 2006

Home!

Wow.

That took long enough.... The bus was late so I only left Grahamstown at about 11am. Instead of 9am. Wonderful start. Furthermore, we somehow managed to lose a grand total of three hours on the trip.

I got here (eShowe, for them as don't know) at half-past-two in the morning yesterday. On the bright side, I'm home.

It's good to be back, seen many of my old friends, went back to work tonight and remembered how much fun it is for me. Luckily we were busy. It was hectic, but I enjoyed it.

Now to continue making a dent in my anime list, unfortunately, I've forgotten Evangelion in my trunk, so that's a no go. Hellsing will have to do. I like it though, it's pretty cool. Lots of red though. Hehe. Guess vampires do that.

Anyway, I will be updating this, but less often. Have good day.
*Aston disappears in flash of light*

No comments: