Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fun website....

You may (or may not) know that I like SF a great deal.
The other day, I stumbled upon a simply lovely site: Project Rho
This is a site that includes (among other things) a guide to how to go about building an "atomic rocket". It's actually a fairly well researched bit.
Strongly suggest that anyone with a vague interest in space travel should have a look at it.

I've also found a new language I want to learn: lojban. Should be amusing....

MApSoc the other day was fun: afterwards we went out to see Tristan poi again. No photos unfortunately. :*(
Then a bunch of us just arbed around in the carpark outside Kimberley Hall for an hour or so. Lots of fun.

Anyway, I must be off: the maths book is calling to me again.
Of course I can't actually reach it, but I can get as close as I please....
It's evil I tell you. It's invading my MIND!
*runs away

No comments: